Hi, everyone! My name is Joy Prior, or Miss Prior, and I am the student teacher for the last month of school. I am currently studying Early Childhood Education at Brigham Young University and begin my final internship this fall at Cedar Fort Elementary in Apline School District. A few fun facts about me are that I grew up on a dairy farm in Springville Utah and I am the youngest of nine children. I also enjoy the outdoors: hiking, backpacking, rock climbing, and camping. This spring I ran my first half marathon in Moab, Utah and realized that I love nothing more than racing through the red rock and canyons of Southern Utah. I am excited to be a student teacher in your child's Kindergarten class for the last few weeks of school and look forward to learning from Keri Beirdneau.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment