Hi parents!
I've noticed lately that my stats on this blog have plummeted. I am seeing the same 1 or 2 names popping up on my traffic sources. I want to make sure this blog is useful for parents if I'm going to keep it up and running. So if you are reading this post, please comment on 1. Is the blog useful?, 2. Is there anything that would make it more useful?, 3. How often do you check the blog?
Thanks for your help!
Keri
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Our family finds this blog helpful. It is fun for us to see pictures and helpful in getting information. We try to check it every day or two, just in case our Kindergartner has forgotten/lost a note.
We find it useful just extremely busy so don't check as much as we should.
I had misplaced my gmail login info but just found it. I will use the blog much more now. It is really great seeing the pictures of what is happening in class.
We find it useful and check it about once a week for any info and hopefully for any pictures! We would love more pictures :)
We love it
Post a Comment