Class Activation Code: GXMVQ

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September 4th-7th

Sorry it's a little late.

Show and Tell:
This week: Birthday and baby picture
Next week: Tell your phone number and bring a picture of your family

We are in need of…
-Snacks (easy to pass out, please no wrappers)
- Expo white board cleaner

Notes & Reminders:
ð Return the reading folder daily. If I have any notes to go home throughout the week they will be in that folder. Please check the folder DAILY so you will always know what’s going on at school and in our class.
ð Send a change of clothes for your child to school in case of any accidents.
ð 9/12 Back to School Night
ð 9/14 Sub (I will be traveling out of town for a wedding)
ð 9/21 Grandparent’s Day

The Week Ahead:
 ¨ THEME: I am Special
 ¨ Math: Counting to 10
 ¨ Literacy: Dd, Gg, Qq, Ee
            Name writing
            Retelling stories
            Reading basics

Review at Home:
Weekly Binder Poem

No comments: