For Dr. Seuss day we read Bartholomew and the Oobleck. Then we made our own oobleck out of corn starch and water. The kids measured and mixed it all together themselves. Click on this link for a recipe if you'd like to try this at home. It's SOOOO easy and the kids loved it! Even though it gets a little messy, it's really easy to clean up.
Friday, March 1, 2013
Oobleck
I know pictures have been scarce lately. I keep forgetting my camera. So today was no exception. But I took some on my phone because I figured, terrible photo quality was better then no photos at all. :)
For Dr. Seuss day we read Bartholomew and the Oobleck. Then we made our own oobleck out of corn starch and water. The kids measured and mixed it all together themselves. Click on this link for a recipe if you'd like to try this at home. It's SOOOO easy and the kids loved it! Even though it gets a little messy, it's really easy to clean up.
For Dr. Seuss day we read Bartholomew and the Oobleck. Then we made our own oobleck out of corn starch and water. The kids measured and mixed it all together themselves. Click on this link for a recipe if you'd like to try this at home. It's SOOOO easy and the kids loved it! Even though it gets a little messy, it's really easy to clean up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment